MN-61-10 Set of straight drill bits for concrete
Sets of straight bits for drilling in concrete, 5 or 8 parts
Features and benefits
- High-quality cemented carbide improves the service life of the drill
- 130 degree point angle of widia enables you to effectively drill into concrete with a mechanical hammer drill
- High-quality steel improves service life and wear resistance
- Straight shank of the drill can be used in chuck tool holders and quick-action chucks of the majority of drills accessible on the market
- Diameters of the most commonly used drill bits for concrete arranged in a special case are practical to use
Are you looking for a supplier of equipment and tools?
Fill out the form with your details and send us an inquiry MN-61-10 Set of straight drill bits for concreteYour inquiry will be processed by our sales team. Note: this is not a product order.
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library