MN-76-29 Sets of diamond holesaws for stoneware
Diamond hole saws for drilling holes in hard finishing materials such as ceramics, stoneware, terracotta, marble, granite
Features and benefits
- Perfect for drilling holes in very hard finish materials.
- Strength, durability and high quality thanks to the Vacuum Brazed technology, i.e. vacuum soldering.
- Dry drilling thanks to the wax inside the hole saws, which melts and cools the working part of the diamonds during drilling.
- MN-76-290 set - max. 12,000 rpm and M14 holder allow use with most angle grinders
- MN-76-294 set - max. 3200 rpm and HEX handle allow for use with most cordless drills and drills
- Precise point drilling so that the hole has smooth edges without cracks and chipping.
- High drilling performance even in very hard materials thanks to the durable and clean vacuum connection of the diamonds to the body, which increases resistance to high temperatures and friction
- The body made of durable steel does not break when drilling even with small diameters and guarantees a long lifetime.
Are you looking for a supplier of equipment and tools?